Friday 11 December 2009

Etra: Introduction

Normally you start at the beginning and work forwards. However, that's a bit boring so I think I'll start now and do the before later. Whilst also doing the later. Make sense? No? Never mind, you'll pick it up!

So why am I here? Not in a metaphysical sense, but a blog one. Well, basically to give an alternative view of EtraCeramics, which is a little company run by my partner (sounds a bit strange too, but if you're not married what else can you use?) producing hand-painted ceramics amongst other things.

It's been running for a couple of years now, squeezed between pregnancy, babies, house renovation and of course being a loving not-wife (she'll hate that!), but now she is finally pushing into the virtual world (Etsy, Twitter). Therefore, we thought it might be a nice idea to look at things from a different point of view, maybe talking about projects that don't make it onto the internet.

As you can see this is my job! Remember, Kerstin does the art, and I do as I'm told!

Anyway, I'll keep you updated........................................





No comments:

Post a Comment